When you purchase quality beef from our farm, one of the only things on your mind may be how you’re going to cook it. If you plan to cook your beef on the grill, here are five ways to ensure that it is cooked to perfection.
- Take it Out of the Fridge- About twenty minutes before you plan on grilling, take your quality beef out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature.
- Preheat the Grill- In order for your quality beef to cook properly, you need to make sure your grill is preheated. When your grill is heated all the way, you shouldn’t be able to hold your hands over the grates for more than a second or two.
- Don’t Move- Once you have your beef on the grill, don’t move it or flip it until there is a seared crust on its underside. Moving it before this happen may cause it to stick to your grill.
- Don’t Overdo It- Remember, if your beef is still too raw after you’re done cooking it, you can always put it back on the grill for a few minutes.
- Let it Sit- Although you may want to eat your meat right away after it’s done grilling, let it sit for about five minutes. This will give the juices enough time to flow back into your meat.
Although the art of grilling may take some time to perfect, these five steps will make sure that the quality beef you buy from our farm tastes unlike anything you’ve ever bought from your grocery store.